Agreement Between User And Sphere Holdings (Pty) Limited and its subsidiaries (“Sphere)
Sphere’s web Site is comprised of various web pages operated by Sphere and your use constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices herein.
Sphere reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which its web site is offered.
Links To Third Party Sites
Sphere’s web site may contain links to other web sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Sphere and Sphere is therefore not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation to any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Sphere is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Sphere provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sphere of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of Sphere’s web site, you warrant to Sphere that you will not use its web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices, or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Sphere’s web site, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of Sphere’s web site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through Sphere’s website.
Use Of Communication Facility
Sphere’s web site contains a communication facility to enable you to communicate with us and you agree to use this Communication Facility respectfully. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this Communication Facility, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Facility specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Facility that you know, or reasonably should know, which cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Facility.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Facility.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Sphere has no obligation to monitor the Communication Facility and reserves the right to review materials received through this Communication Facility and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
Sphere reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Sphere’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Facility.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through Sphere’s web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Sphere and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in Sphere’s web site at any time. Advice received via Sphere’s web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Sphere and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on Sphere’s web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Sphere and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Copyright And Trademark Notices
All contents of Sphere’s web site are: Copyright 2016 by Sphere and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices And Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be addressed to Sphere.